THREE GENERATIONS AGO, in 1918, Dr. Jerome M. Schweitzer
founded our family practice upon his graduation from the New York College of Dentistry. He first practiced in West Harlem, but soon after moved to Midtown Manhattan where the practice flourished to become one of the most historic and well-respected in New York City. The practice was joined by Jerome’s sons, Jerome and Robert, in the 1950s, and subsequently his grandsons Kenneth in 1985 and Daniel in 1997. Presently, “Dr. Dan" and Dr. Anupama Poole practice together with “Dr. Ken” and their newest associates, Dr. Paul Kaufman who joined in 2002, and Dr. Robert Berg who joined in 2007.
New York University College of Dentistry