Since 1986, JEFF C. STRACHAN, D.D.S. has provided care to thousands of patients throughout the metropolitian area. His professional care has been renowned for it's efficiency, competency and thoroughness. He is a solo practioner committed to providing comprehensive dental care.
His goal is to help patients maintain their oral health through guidance, support and theraupetic intervention where necessary.
State University of New York at Stony Brook School of Dental Medicine
Member, Academy of General Dentistry
Member, American Dental Association
Fellow, International Congress Of Oral Implantology
Member, New York State Dental Association
Member, Second District Dental Society
Appointment to Ethics & Peer Review Committees
Member, New Heights Study Club
* Master of Science (MS) Long Island University (LIU), Brooklyn, NY (1981)
* Bachelor of Science (BS) Pace University, New York, NY (1975)
* University of South Carolina Medical School Charleston, South Carolina Certificate of Completion in advanced bone grafting. (2004)
* Misch Institute LICH, Brooklyn, NY - Certificate of Completion in Removable and Fixed Implants and Prostheses. (1998)
* MAP Institute - St. Petersburg, Florida - Certificate in Advanced Bone Grafting (2001)
Associate Attending, Department of Dentistry, Long Island Hospital.
Scaling and root planing, also known as deep cleaning, is the process of removing of dental plaque and calculus trapped under the gums which causes inflammation and can lead to advanced periodontal disease.
Dental veneers also called laminates, are thin, custom-made shells of tooth-colored materials designed to cover the front surface of teeth to improve your appearance or restore and protect worn or fractured teeth.